SPIN promotes mental health well-being, education and awareness, and supports services to those bereaved by suicide.
Wellness and Awareness Initiatives:
- Indigenous Traditional Teaching Activities
- Youth Wellness Day for Brandon School Division students
- Youth Revolution -provide support for their activities (ongoing)
- ASIST (Applied Intervention Skills Training) – 2-day intervention workshops
- ASIST TuneUPs (refreshers) – 3 hours Free
- Klinic Volunteer Crisis Line Training
- Mental Health First Aid
- SafeTALK (Suicide Alertness for Everyone) – 3-hour workshops
- SuicideTALK – 1-hour awareness information sessions
- Suicide Bereavement Support Group please contact Amy at 204-761-4083 or email brandonareaSBSG@gmail.com.
- International Survivors of Suicide Loss Day is November 21. A special time of reflection for family, friends, and co-workers who have lost someone to suicide. For more information, call Amy at 204-761-4083.